Whatsapp Video Calling is not a new feature on Whatsapp, Whats new is it’s Group Video Calling, Among us most of the peoples must have used Google Hangout Or Skype for group video calls. As an popular instant messaging app Whatsapp was expected to receive this feature in future and it’s almost here now.
How to use Whatsapp Group Video Call Feature :
- Download the Whatsapp Beta : V2.18.189
- Install & Open.
- Open WhatsApp and open chat of your contact that you want to call.
- Tap on the video calling button.
- Start video call and wait for the user to accept it.
- Let the contact receives your call, after that you’ll find the option to add more participants on the video call at top right corner.
- Tap on the icon will lead you to the page showing all your contacts.
- Tap on the name of the participant you want to add.
- Same as when the third of your contact is being called, he/she will be notified about the other two peoples already in the call.
NOTE: You have to be a beta user to be able to be a part of the conference call, as of now. Once it’s released for public audience everyone will be able to use this feature. In beta testing you’ll be able to add a maximum of 4 people during the video call.
Here one more update i would like to share is Whatsapp Group Voice Call is also available in latest beta Which is V2.18.192 , The group voice call screen will have profile pictures of all three your contacts as well as their names separated by comma on screen.
Thank me later, Share this post if you like it, Comment down below to let me know how was the experience.